Invest and live in style
Bonte Filipidis™ was created in 2014 in Portugal, and we are thrilled to expand our coverage to Ibiza. As a residential real estate boutique, Bonte Filipidis™ caters to clients who want to invest in or relocate to Europe’s most attractive locations while keeping the process stress-free. Ibiza is a sought-after location with desirable real estate for both living and investing. As one of the Balearic Islands, Ibiza is a small yet highly in-demand location with a market that is expanding each month. Beat the trends and rush of buyers by investing in real estate in the area today.
A cosmopolitan island in the sun
With beaches, clear blue water, nightlife, amazing weather, and excellent food, Ibiza is a dream destination. But it’s no secret – the average price per square meter increased by 21% between 2019 and 2021.
There is no question about why the area is seeing such growth. With some of Europe’s most stunning beaches, opportunities for restorative outdoor activities, and an unmatched nightlife and celebrity scene, Ibiza offers cultural options across the spectrum. Plus, with a lower crime rate than much of Europe, it is a notably safe area year-round
Long-term growth potential
in the height of luxury
Ibiza is more expensive than the other Balearic Islands due to high demand, but this comes with unparalleled property conditions and outstanding investment value. People choose Ibiza for its long-term investment potential and its immediate and ongoing lifestyle benefits that result from a culture of fun, relaxation, and pleasure.
Our clients choose Spain for various reasons, including the country’s exceptional real estate opportunities, attractive residential options, hospitality standards, and business interests. Spain is ranked #28 on the list of the 161 best countries for doing business, and the country boasts so many more benefits, including:
- A highly developed economy
- Diverse investment potential – highly ranked in biotechnology, real estate, tourism, agriculture, and the food industry
- An international hub for business and trade
- Corporate tax credits
- Access to the EU market
- Financial incentives for foreign investment
- The attractiveness of the landscape and architecture
- A high quality of life that emphasizes relaxation and comfort
Spain is ranked #41 among the 180 countries that comprise the 2020 Index of Economic Freedom and stands at #23 on the list of 141 countries that make up the 2019 World Economic Forum’s Competitiveness Report. This makes it an advantageous location to make long-term investments, where your money will go further than in corresponding locations with tighter policies.
High Quality Lifestyle
- Gorgeous seaside vistas
- Distinct neighborhoods with unique attractions and individualized interests
- Progressive international schools
- 7th best healthcare system in the world
- One of the lowest crime areas in Spain
- Expat hub with opportunities for foreigners and locals to intermingle
- Health retreats amidst beautiful water activities
The Beckam law
Ibiza offers benefits under the Beckham Law, which is a tax regime for foreigners who begin living in Spain following a job offer. This policy allows foreigners to pay fewer taxes on their salary in the country and even allows individuals to be classified as non-residents. Ultimately, if you meet all conditions required, you will be taxed through income tax as a non-resident of Spain with a flat rate of 24% for up to 600K Euros, regardless of income, as opposed to the standard progressive rate of 48%.
Spain’s Golden Visa program
What are the advantages of the Golden Visa? The program was created in 2012 and allows foreign investors from non-EU countries to obtain a valid residency permit in Spain and apply for Spanish citizenship after ten years by buying property or making another substantial investment. To obtain a Spanish Golden Visa, you need to make sure your property in Ibiza is worth at least €500,000.
- Enter Spain without a special visa
- Live and work in Spain
- Bring your family with you
- Apply for permanent residency or Spanish citizenship after ten years
- Access the Spanish healthcare and education system (on the same basis as Spanish citizens)